The New Year Special – The Agumbe Rainforest Camping and Malpe Beach tickets are now open with first 15 tickets for Early Bird price.
Grab your spot for a fantastic welcome to the Year 2019
This New Year shall be special..!!
- Amazing sunset,
- Beautiful Fort
- Wildlife research station,
- Delicious Malnad style food!
What better than spending New Year weekend on the beaches?
Presenting the very famous – Malpe Beach of Udupi for you!
|Group size:||Around 40|
|Stay:||At our beautiful campsite close to jungle (Tents on 3 sharing) with clean washrooms|
|Travel:||A Bus/mini-bus/tempo traveler(s) – Can be anything (Non AC)|
|Starting time:||Dec 29th Saturday 5 PM|
|Ending time:||Jan 1 Tuesday around 9 PM|
|Food:||3 Breakfasts, 1 lunch (Veg), 2 dinners (Veg, Non-veg) included|
|Trek difficulty:||Easy to moderate|
|Pick-up/drop locations:||Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Sony World signal Koramangala, Goraguntepalya Metro station|
|Dec 29 (Saturday evening):|
Dec 30 (Sunday):
Dec 31 (Monday):
|Jan 1 (Tuesday):|
Pic: A stunning green-vine snake from our last visit to Agumbe
Pic: Group activities around campfire in our previous Agumbe trek..
Price Per Person –
Early Bird Price Per Person – 6859/- (ONLY for first 15 tickets)
Late Bird Price Per Person – 7859/- (After 15 tickets)
- Travel everywhere,
- Experience all places mentioned in the schedule,
- New Year party,
- 2 days/ 2 nights stay at our beautiful campsite,
- 3 Breakfasts,
- 2 Dinners (veg/non-veg),
- Snacks/fruits for the hikes,
- 1 Lunch,
- 2 Campfires (should be no rain at the time),
- Forest Dept permissions for specific hikes & waterfalls,
- An expert Guide in Agumbe,
- Organizer(s) from MT to look after all activities & entertainment!
- Food while traveling,
- Drinks/party expenses,
- Any miscellaneous expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek
- Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of the itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
- Please make sure you read other Tabs like “Schedule”, “Terms & Conditions”, “Inclusions & Exclusions” & “Refund Policy” before you book your slot
- Feel free to contact the organizers if any doubt or concern, we are happie to help you
- You are responsible for your own safety when we stroll into the wild
- Follow the instructions of the organizer/guide and not wander around in the jungle, away from the group.