About the destination:
Gandikota on the right bank of the river Penna in Andhra Pradesh is known for its spectacular gorge formed by river Pennar that cuts through the Erramala hills. This handsome piece of Natures architecture has come to be known as the Grand Canyon of India by travelers who visit it and get bewitched by its beauty. Apart from the unmatched beauty of the gorge, the mystical charm of this fort makes a visit to this village all the more exciting for history lovers and adventure seekers.
Basics taken care by Us:
|Slots||20 or more|
|Food||2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner all included|
|Stay||Camping (3 sharing), Govt. Tourist home washrooms for freshening up!|
|Starting time||Dec 31 – Monday – 7 AM|
|Ending time||Jan 1 – Tuesday – 10 PM|
|Travel||Tempo traveler(s) (Non AC)|
|Pick up spots||Tin Factory Bus stop, Indiranagar, Koramangala Sony World, Hebbal Esteem Mall|
|Dec 31 (Monday):|
Jan 1 (Tuesday):
EARLY BIRD OFFER Cost per person: 4749/- (ONLY first 10 tickets)
After 10 tickets: 5749/-
- – Travel & tolls, AP state & all entry fees,
- 1D/1N stay at our campsite on sharing basis,
- 2 Breakfasts,
- 2 Lunches (Veg),
- 1 Dinner(Veg/Non-veg),
- Life jackets to play in Pennar river,
- Coracle or Kayaking experience (one among these only),
- Campfire on Dec 31st night,
- Organizers from MT to look after all the activities and a bit of entertainment
- Includes GST & Taxes
- Almost nothing.
- Drinks for the party,
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards – like Aadhar or Driving License!
- Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
- Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of the itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!