Thailand Packages ( Bangkok- Pattaya, Phuket Krabi Holiday Trips & Packages)
Thailand is known for tropical beaches, Luxurious royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. Apart from Bangkok which is its capital and the most populated city, Pattaya, Phuket, Krabi forms the core of the tourist places in Thailand. We provide amazing trips to all these places with good category hotels, transfers and Sight seeing. You can check all the details and book your trips below
Weekend Thrill provides you multiple tour packages to all the destinations in Thailand. We also provide multiple hotel options along with various additional packages to choose from as per your requirement
You can pick and choose from the following options to create a best suitable package
- Accommodation – 3 Star, 3 Star Plus, 4 Star, 4 Star Plus
- Transfers – Private and SIC (Seat in a Coach)
- Sight seeing options
We have got Multiple Thailand Holiday Packages with Best Pricing-
Family Thailand Trips- Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package ( 6 Night 7 Days), Bangkok Pattaya Phuket, Phuket Krabi Tours
Thailand Honeymoon Packages– Phuket Krabi Honeymoon Package, Bankok Pattaya Phuket Honeymoon Package
Choose the dates that best suits you. No group, no fixed dates. All the trips are customized according to your requirement. To customize your trip, call us on +91- 97009 21107
FAQ on Thailand Travel Packages
How do you obtain a Thai Visa?
Thailand provides visa on arrival for Indians. To provide this visa, Thailand enforces certain conditions. They are,
- One must show a return ticket, flying out of Thailand within 15 days.
- One must also show funds of 10,000 THB per person and 20,000 THB per family as living expenses.
- The visit must be strictly for tourism purposes only.
It is advisable to obtain a visa beforehand in order to skip the long lines at the immigration office in Thailand. To apply for a visa before you get a regular visit visa from The royal Thai Consulate general which is in three cities – Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai. The documents required for Visa are,
- Passport which has a 10-year validity which remains valid for 6-months from the date of departure.
- 2 Passport size pictures.
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- Air tickets and hotel vouchers.
- Last 3 months’ bank statements in original on banks’ stationary.
What is the best season to visit Thailand?
November to February is an ideal time to visit these popular destinations as the climate cools down considerably allowing you to enjoy the sights and visits to various places.
Will vegetarian food be available in Thailand?
Absolutely. Though one must search for it quite a bit. Bangkok has a lot of vegetarian food options. Be doubly careful when ordering food and check the menu for any vegetarian dishes.
How expensive is Thailand?
The currency of Thailand is Baht. 1 Baht = 1.92 Indian Rupees.
Commuting from one place to the other using taxis and cabs is very expensive. Instead of relying on cabs, one could use Bangkok subway and skytrains for commute across the city
What are the DO’s and DONT’s of Thailand?
- Dress properly.
- Take off your shoes before entering someone’s house.
- Respect the Monarch.
- Keep your patience.
- Don’t point.
- Don’t put your feet up.
- Don’t touch anyone’s head.
- Don’t be rude to local’s.
What are the famous cruises in Thailand?
If you are looking to travel in style and cruise along the shores of Thailand, then your search has ended. Here are the best and the most famous cruises from which you could select the one you like best.
- The Sparrow by Phuket let’s go in Phang Nga bay.
- Seascape sailing in Phang Nga Bay.
- Thai sailing from the island of Phuket.
- Siam sailing from the island of Phuket.
- Sea Eagle boat tour on Phi Phi island.
- Krabi sunset cruise by traditional junk.
[wt_grid columns=”1″ count='”4″ cat=”1057″ order=”ASC” orderby=”ID” img_size=”your_image_size”]
Bangkok and Pattaya Experiences
[wt_carousel count=”50″ posts_per_page=”4″ tag=”Bangkok and Pattaya ” order=”ASC” order_by=”Title” autoplay=”On” img_size=”your_image_size”]
Phuket and Krabi Experiences
[wt_carousel count=”50″ posts_per_page=”4″ tag=”Phuket and Krabi sightseeing” order=”ASC” order_by=”Title” autoplay=”On” img_size=”your_image_size”]